“My goal is to create a better and more-effective learning experience.”
- Over 20 years experience in instructional design and curriculum creation for a private school.
- Over 12 years experience working with teams of all sizes to create instructional materials for education/teaching (NWEA).
- Master Instructional Designer (ATD Certified)
- Volunteer for Golden Bond Rescue, fostering dogs.
- Board member of several civic organizations working to improve life in Clackamas County.
I enjoy making stuffed animals, quilting, cooking, woodworking, gardening, making artisan chocolates and cheese, nature study and many other hobbies.